Video Upload Instructions For Chamber Students
All Video Auditions due April 1st (Deadline extended to April 15th)
- Please have your student record his or her most recently polished piece.
- Clips can be 5 minutes or less in length although you are welcome to send longer videos.
- Create an account if you don't have one.
- You can create an account by clicking the "Sign In" button at the top of the page at YouTube, then click the "Create an account" link.
- Upload and Share the video
- Log in to your account
- Click on the "Upload" link at the top of the page
- Privacy options are under the "Visibility" heading. Make the video Unlisted. (Unlisted videos cannot be found on a search)
- For the video title, please name it your CHILD’S FULL NAME
- The description should include the name of the selections played
- Watch this YouTube video about how to share Private videos (even though it says private and we ask for unlisted, the instructions apply!): Sharing Private Videos
- Enter "email@example.com" as the share recipient